August 04, 2006

Jim Rome is Babbling

Jim Rome and a Clone
I was in my car at lunch today and I had my radio tuned to our sports talk station. Jim Rome was on. He quickly reminded my why I don’t listen to his swill. For the 10 minutes I listened he said absolutely nothing of substance. He read some emails from some half-wits. He went on about how great he is. Then he took a couple of calls from some simpletons who think they are Jim Rome. I guess they are called “Clones.” I think a more suitable name would be “Drones” or perhaps “Retards”

Given the popularity of his show I would suggest the number of dullards walking the earth outnumber the reasonably intelligent.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are dumb, Jim Rome is awesome, you sould not use the word Retard, it's mean. F-you

1:13 PM  
Blogger The Silver Fox said...

Saying F-You is mean. I guess we are even.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea well you dont get it. but then again its not for simple minds. and give it more than 10 mins

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home