July 21, 2006

Some of You are Actually Reading this.

The weekend is nearly here. That means golfing for me on Sunday. I have only been out once this year and I am excited to go out again. I hope I don’t leave my swing at home.

In my laziness I have failed to notice that some of you fine people have been leaving comments on my blog. Thanks! To show my appreciation I am going to link to the blogs of those of you who have kindly commented with your profile or links for me to see. Now you too can benefit from the throngs of readers that come by here everyday. Weeeee!

Here you go…

Penny Rickets has a few things to say.
Yasser is part of the team blog Brain Wash Café. There is some pretty funny stuff here. Some pretty deep stuff too. I even understood some of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home