July 21, 2006

My Wife will Miss Me

This has been a really great week for sports. The weekend is shaping up not so bad either.

My favorite golf tournament is in progress, The British Open. I love those links style courses. My golf-pickem pool is looking very nice right now too. As it stands now I have:
1 Tiger Woods -12
2 Ernie Els -11
T-22 Mike Wier -4
T-22 Mark Hensby -4
T-136 Darren Clarke +7

It would even look better if Clarke hadn’t shat the bed with an 82 today. I am a big Mike Weir fan and it is nice to seem him doing well in a major.

Also this weekend my beloved Blue Jays are taking on the evil empire. Last night we took one from them in extra innings. The Jays could be sitting very nicely if they can polish of the Yankees. As always the Red Sox suck.

To top it all off the Tour de France is getting near the end. Unlike past years the outcome is still in question. I am looking for Andrea Kloden to pull it off. Could someone please throw Al Trautwig off the Alps. His commentary is disgraceful. I am being kind when I say brutal. Although Bob Roll has vast knowledge about cycling he is still a massive tool who can’t even pronounce Tour DE France. Any bets on which one asks Floyd Landis to marry him first?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home