July 11, 2006

Back From the Dead.

It has been a while since I have written here. I gave myself a nice little vacation away from work and the computer for a few days. I enjoyed the time playing my son and doing some yard work in between thunderstorms. It was all good.

Also during my break my Wife and I decided to continue our Academy Nominated Film Extravaganza. After Capote we decided it can’t get much worse than that. We rented Brokeback Mountain and it tried to be worse. We could not even finish it. I fell asleep early on. All I can tell you about the movie is that there were a couple of cowboys standing around not saying much. And there were sheep. The Academy Nominated Film Extravaganza is now officially over.

We needed a laugh so we rented Dave Chappelle’s Block Party. If you are looking for comedy, look elsewhere. We are sure on a roll in our movie rentals. Eventually I brought out my copy of Contact. Finally some good movie viewing. I made me feel better.

Come back tomorrow for a new, hopefully regular feature to my blog. It will open up a whole new world to you. Or not.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home