June 30, 2006

A warm fuzzy feeling.

Jeremy Roenick loves hockey. He is rededicating himself to the game. He is doing it for you and me, the NHL fan. Really, he said so. I think I need to hug someone.

After years of being over rated and over paid JR is out of a contract. Now he is trying hard to sell himself to potential suitors. His problem is that his recent performance has been woeful. I will give him credit for using the one tool that he has that is always “working” in some way…. his mouth.

It was not so long ago the Jeremy was telling us all the "kiss his ass" and that we were all jealous of him. Now we are his friends. What a tool.

I don’t think JR is going to fool anyone, except maybe the Leafs, into giving him a big contract. If he ends up in Montreal or Edmonton I will cry.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home